ADOT along with the partners of City of Phoenix Streets Transportation & Transit, Sky Harbor, and Valley Metro have packed a massive amount of opportunities into one half-day conference.
Main Expo Floor
Most activities are held on the Main Expo Floor. Additional technical education programs run concurrent with the open exhibit times (noted below) and are held in the adjacent Annex building.
7:00am – 8:30am – First Quarter – Doors Open & Public Owners, Community Partners, and Exhibitor Tables Ready for Networking. Light breakfast available.
8:30am – 9:45am – Second Quarter – Presentations by Public Owners & Keynote Address:
Keynote Address: Eric Anderson, Transportation Director for Maricopa Association of Governments
- ADOT: Jesse Gutierrez, Deputy State Engineer for Statewide Operations
- Valley Metro: Scott Smith, CEO
- Sky Harbor International Airport: Candace Huff, Special Projects Administrator
- City of Phoenix: Kini Knudson, Streets Transportation Assistant Director & City Engineer
- City of Phoenix: Maria Hyatt, Public Transit Director
- Special Address: Barry Wong, Office of the Governor
9:45am – 10:45am – Half-Time – Public Owners, Community Partners, and Exhibitor Tables Open for Networking. Light snack available.
10:45am – 11:30am – Third Quarter – Special Remarks by ADOT Director John Halikowski
Major Prime Contractor & Consultant Panel Discussion – Invited primes will be on stage in a large panel discussion answering questions such as how to work with them, what they self-perform vs. subcontract out, and what they do to help the DBE & SBE community be successful on their projects:
- AECOM – Alvin Livingstone
- Connect 202 – Justin Nielson
- HDR – Sabrina Drago
- Hill International – Robert Valerio
- Kiewit Infrastructure West Co. – Kevin Snyder
- Sundt Construction Co. – Jeff Hamilton
- Moderator: John Ojeda, City of Phoenix
11:30am – 12:00pm – Fourth Quarter – Public Owners, Community Partners, and Exhibitor Tables Ready for Networking. Light snack available.
12:00pm – Event Conclusion
Annex – Optional Educational Sessions:
7:30am – Online Marketing & Websites – Karen Chapman, Davidson Belluso.
8:00am – Navigating Public Procurement Websites – Rachel Kettenhofen, AZBEX.
10:00am – AZ UTRACS, Arizona’s Transportation Business Portal – Barb Domke, ADOT
11:30am – ADOT’s Business Coach on Demand, Getting Answers When You Need Them – Marissa Eskridge, ADOT
DBE Engagement: There are additional opportunities for DBE & Prime Sponsors for structured matchmaking sessions not shown on this page. If interested in participating in those, we encourage you to reach out to Event Planner Rebekah Morris at 480-709-4190 or by email at email@example.com, or Kent Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 602-712-7370.