Do You Need Business Assistance?
ADOT DBE Supportive Services is providing business assistance at the 2019 DBE & Small Business Expo. We’ll provide a business consultant for 30 minute increments to help you be more successful.
Please see the services we provide below:
- Building a Strategic Marketing Plan
- Website and Social Media Support
- Writing Proposals
- Researching and Locating Bidding Opportunities
- Capital Assistance
- Bonding and Insurance
- Cash Flow Management/Budgeting
- Financial Management and Software Systems
- Business and Revenue Forecasting
- Understanding Contracts, Davis Bacon Wages and OSHA Requirements
- Estimating and Bidding
- Job Costing
- Construction Plans Reading
- Engineering Design Contract Requirements
- Understanding DBE Contract Specifications
- Human Resource Review
- Project Management
- Organizational and Leadership Development
To schedule an appointment please register for the expo and email DBESupportiveServices@azdot.gov or call 602-712-7761.